"Carnival Like a Local" is an unique experience of the greatest show on Earth: the Carnival of Rio de Janeiro.
There are many ways to enjoy the show: Grandstand Tickets, Front Box Seats, or Luxury VIP Lounges. But if you're looking to explore the full universe of the carioca Carnival and its Samba Schools, our experience "Carnival Like a Local" is for you! One of our Carnival Experts will guide you during the show. Together we will learn to sing the Carnival songs, and learn about the history and themes of each Samba School and their parade.
- English-speaking Carnival Expert guide. The guide will meet you at the pick-up point in Ipanema, accompany you throughout the show until your return to the initial pick-up point.
- Ticket for Grandstand sector 4 at the Sambódromo.
- The opportunity to see four of the Samba Schools parading. The guide will then return to Ipanema after the fourth school, but the guests are welcome to stay if they wish.
- Round trip with the Metro - the safest public transport to get around, just like a local.
- 01 Caipirinha/Beer per person
- Other small surprises throughout the night
- Small groups - up to 12 people per group (unless otherwise requested).
Meeting Point - In front of the Famous Canastra Bar in Ipanema Address: Rua Jangadeiros 42 Ipanema.
What to Bring:
- Comfortable clothing - you will be dancing, standing, and moving a lot.
- Sandals or closed shoes. We recommend closed shoes (such as tennis shoes) as there's always the possibility of raining.
- Raincoat or rain poncho.
- Optional - Carnival accessories such as: funny hats, tiaras, masks, glitter, etc. Use your imagination! It's Carnival!