Costume - Samba School Inocentes de Belford Roxo
Buy a costume and get the amazing experience of parading with Inocentes de Belford Roxo. Parade at the heart of a full stadium with 100,000 onlookers and feel like a star!
- Inocentes de Belford Roxo's costume made especially for this show. Wearing it is your ticket for the parade.
If you add the Full Costume Experience you will also get:
- Escort service in small groups (10 guests maximum) by local guide with years of experience working in Rio's Carnival. This service lasts all night, including your return to Zona Sul.
- Return trip with the Metro - leaving from Zona Sul (Ipanema, Copacabana)
- 1 Drink
- Tickets to watch the parade are not included. If you want to purchase additional tickets to watch the show, please add a ticket to your cart using this link: Tickets for the show. Please note that if you are buying tickets for the same night as your costume experience you will miss part of the show, since you will be down at the parade
Tips for participation:
- Bring a small bag with you to keep your belongings. You are not allowed to carry anything that will overshadow the costume.
- Don't overdress. Simple clothes to wear underneath your costume, as well as sandals or flip flops.
- If you bought a separate ticket to the show, do not leave through the gate of the Sambódromo after you're done parading. Look for the entrance to your sector (par/even numbers for the right, ímpar/odd number to the left). If you don't have a ticket to the show, just proceed to the exit of the stadium where you can take a taxi or hop on the Metro back to your hotel.
Date of Parade: 22/02/2020
Time of Parade: 22:45 - 23:45
Concentration Time: 20:45
Place of Concentration: TBA
About the Theme of the Show: TBA
Costumes options are:
Important information and Conditions
• Prices are per person for the round trip (from your pick-up point to the Sambadrome and back to the pick up point).
• In order for us to provide the best service, reservations for the regular shuttle service can only be accepted up to 1 month in advance.
• This service is not private – in order to reserve a private transfer please contact us.
• Remember that small cars cannot access the Sambadrome, only 15-Seat vas or bigger.
• Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to the Carnival parade.
• Pick up points: The shuttles have pick up points in all main hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Barra da Tijuca, Botafogo and Centro. When reserving the transfer shuttle service remember to let us know where are you staying so we can assign you to the closest pick up point possible.
• Six different slots will be provided for the shuttle transfer back: Each one will be 15 minutes after the end of each Samba Schools Show, from the first to the last.
• The representative will be waiting at the meeting point with Red flag and direct you to your bus. It is very important to mention which sector you have tickets for, as both sections (odd and even numbers) need different shuttles that go on different routes.
• Rio-Tickets is not responsible for any delay, misunderstanding, and time lost due to writing the wrong sector at the time of reservation.
• For those who purchased a VIP Lounge ticket the shuttle service is already included in the price.
• The shuttle transfer towards the show will pass by the pick up points only once. It is the clients' responsibility to not be late. Rio-Tickets is not held accountable if the client is late and refund won't be possible in that case.
• The drop off point and pick up point will be the same. Both the odd and even-numbered sectors will be notified upon arrival where they should head to meet a staff representative when wanting to return.
• Please be aware – It is quite difficult to access the stadium area during Carnaval, and the traffic jam can cause delays.
• Rio-Tickets is not responsible for delays occurring because of traffic. We always advise before purchasing the shuttle service to consider using the Metro, which is sometimes less comfortable, but usually a bit faster.