Buy a costume and get the amazing experience of parading with one of the biggest and most famous Samba Schools of Rio de Janeiro: Acadêmicos do Rocinha. Parade at the heart of a full stadium with 100,000 onlookers and feel like a star!
- Rocinha's costume made especially for this show. Wearing it is your ticket for the parade.
If you add the Full Costume Experience you will also get:
- Escort service in small groups (10 guests maximum) by local guide with years of experience working in Rio's Carnival. This service lasts all night, including your return to Zona Sul.
- Return trip with the Metro - leaving from Zona Sul (Ipanema, Copacabana)
- 1 Drink
- Tickets to watch the parade are not included. If you want to purchase additional tickets to watch the show, please add a ticket to your cart using this link: Tickets for the show. Please note that if you are buying tickets for the same night as your costume experience you will miss part of the show, since you will be down at the parade
Tips for participation:
- Bring a small bag with you to keep your belongings. You are not allowed to carry anything that will overshadow the costume.
- Don't overdress. Simple clothes to wear underneath your costume, as well as sandals or flip flops.
- If you bought a separate ticket to the show, do not leave through the gate of the Sambódromo after you're done parading. Look for the entrance to your sector (par/even numbers for the right, ímpar/odd number to the left). If you don't have a ticket to the show, just proceed to the exit of the stadium where you can take a taxi or hop on the Metro back to your hotel.
Date of Parade: 21/02/2020
Time of Parade: 22:45 - 23:45
Concentration Time: 20:45
Place of Concentration: TBA
About the Theme of the Show: TBA
Costumes options are: