Terms, Conditions and Refund Policy
By clicking "continue to payment" you are agree to the cancellation/ refund policy:
1. Grandstand Tickets, Front Box Tickets and VIP Lounge tickets are physical tickets and not virtual. After the purchase, the customer will receive an email with a ticket's voucher that should be exchanged to the physical carnival tickets at our Carnival Tickets Center that will be open during the all carnival week.
2. The opening hours of the Carnival Tickets Center will be given by email after the purchase.
3. Grand Stand Tickets and front box Tickets can be canceled or postponed/altered until October 31 2022, subject to a 10% cancellation fee. As of November 1st 2022, Grand Stand Tickets and front box Tickets cannot be refunded or canceled, and will be subject to a full cancellation fee. To cancel a reservation, please contact one of our specialists directly.
4. Customers who purchased delivery service do not need to arrive to the Carnival Tickets Center. The Tickets will be delivered after confirmation of Address, Location, date and time of the delivery by the costumer.
5. Customers who have purchased VIP lounge tickets will receive vouchers by email after purchase, along with information on where to pick up tickets (some of Camarotes includes T-shirts for the VIP lounge they have chosen). Pickup must be made by customers prior to the beginning of the parade at the hours and location published by the specific VIP lounge they have purchased, and the info that were sent.
6. VIP lounges (Camarotes) require the use of the identification shirt and/or wristband that will be delivered by them when exchanging vouchers for VIP lounge tickets
7. VIP Lounges Tickets cannot be canceled or refunded once purchase is done.
8. In case that the show will postponed due to Covid-19 regulations in Rio, we will provide you with alternative ticket to the new dates.
9. Changed of names of the Tickets is possible - Requests must be made under the same name as stated in your reservation. If the name of the buyer needs to be changed, simply send us an email with the new name and your order confirmation.
To change your email, simply send us a copy of your passport and the order confirmation.
10. Transfers - Cancellations can be done up to 60 days prior to Carnaval.
11. Tickets delivery - Cancelation is possible up to 30 days prior to the show.
12. The organizers committee of the Rio Carnival Samba School may decide on specific restriction in order to attend to the Rio Carnival Samba Parade. Restrictions such as: Passport Covid in order to enter the stadium, or even showing negative test or any other restriction. failing to do so won't be a reason for a refund.
13. By juvenile law in Brazil, children under the age of 6 (six years) are not permitted to enter the Sambadrome. I am aware that I will not be able to exchange / cancel tickets for this type of reason and that I will not be able to complain to Rio Tickets or request a cancellation in this matter.