Terms, Conditions and Refund Policy
By continuing with your purchase you are agree to the cancellation / refund policy as detailed below:
1. Grandstand tickets, Front Box tickets, Allocated chairs tickets and VIP Lounge tickets are physical tickets and not digital. After the purchase, the customer will receive an email with the ticket voucher that should be exchanged to the physical carnival ticket at our Carnival Tickets Center that will be open during carnival week.
2. The opening hours of Our Carnival Center will be given by email after the purchase.
3. Grandstand tickets and Front box tickets can be canceled or postponed/altered until October 31 2022. As of November 1st 2022, Grandstand tickets and Front box tickets can not be refunded or canceled, and will be subject to a full cancellation fee. To cancel a reservation, please contact us via email at: email@example.com
4. Customers who purchased delivery service do not need to arrive to the Carnival Center. The tickets will be delivered after confirmation of address, location, date and time of the delivery by the costumer.
5. Customers who have purchased VIP lounge tickets will receive vouchers by email after purchase, along with information on where to pick up tickets (some of the Camarotes include T-shirts for the VIP lounge of their choice). Pickup of tickets and T-shirt must be made by customers prior to the beginning of the parade at the hours and location published by the specific VIP lounge they have purchased, and the info that were sent to the customer.
6. VIP lounges (Camarotes) require the use of the identification shirt and/or wristband that will be delivered by them when exchanging vouchers for VIP lounge tickets.
7. VIP Lounges tickets cannot be canceled or refunded once purchase is done.
8. In case that the show will be postponed due to Covid-19 regulations, we will provide you with alternative ticket to the new dates. Refund won't be possible.
9. Changes of names is possible - Requests must be made under the same name as stated in your reservation. If the name of the buyer needs to be changed, simply send us an email with the new name and your order confirmation.
To change your email, simply send us a copy of your passport and the order confirmation.
10. Transfers - Cancellations can be made up to 60 days prior to Carnaval.
11. Tickets delivery - Cancellation is possible up to 30 days prior to the show.
12. The organizers committee of Rio Carnival Samba School may decide of specific restriction in order to attend the carnival parades. Restrictions such as: Passport Covid in order to enter the stadium, or even showing negative test or any other restriction. failing to do so won't be a reason for a refund.
13. By juvenile law in Brazil, children under the age of six years old are not permitted to enter the Sambadrome. Please be aware that it will not be possible to exchange / cancel tickets for this reason and that Rio-Tickets won't accept complain regarding tickets that were purchased to children under the age of 6 years old.