Join us for a safe and comfortable way to the show with various pick up point through out the city, and several Returns from the Sambodromo during and after the show.
Important informations and Conditions:
Prices are per person for the round trip. From your pick-up point to the Sambadrome and back to the pick up point.
In order for us to provide the best service, reservations for the Regular Shuttle can only be accepted up to 1 month in advance.
This service is not private – in order to reserve a private transfer please contact us. Remember that small cars cannot access the Sambadrome, only 15-Seat vas or bigger.
Cancellations can be done up to 14 days prior to Carnaval.
Pick up point – the shuttles have pick up points in all main hotels in Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Barra da Tijuca, Botafogo and Centro. When reserving the transfer shuttles remember to let us know where are you staying so we can assign you to the closest pick up point possible.
- Six different slots will be provided for the shuttle transfer back: each one will be 15 minutes after the end of each Samba Schools Show, from the first to the last. The representative will be waiting at the meeting point with Red flag and direct you to the bus.
- It’s very important to mention which sector you have tickets for, as both sections (odd and even numbers) need different shuttles that go on different routes. Rio-Tickets is not responsible for any delay, misunderstanding, and time lost due to writing the wrong sector at the time of reservation.
- For those who purchased a VIP Lounge ticket the shuttle service is included.
- The shuttle transfer towards the show will pass by the pick up points only once. It is the clients' responsibility to not be late. Rio-Tickets is not held accountable if the client is late and no refund is possible in that case.
- The drop off point and pick up point will be the same. Both the odd and even-numbered sectors will be notified upon arrival where they should head to meet a staff representative when wanting to return.
- Please be aware – The stadium area is very hard to access during Carnaval, and the traffic jam can cause delays. Rio-Tickets is not responsible for delays occurring because of traffic. We always advise before purchasing the shuttle service to consider using the Metro, which is sometimes less comfortable, but usually a bit faster.