Transfers - Info and Conditions
Everything you need to know before booking our Shuttle transfers to the Carnaval Parade.
1. Prices are per person for the round trip. from your pick-up point to the sambódromo and back to the pick up point.
2. In order for us to keep the best servisse – Reservations for the Regular shuttle can only be done up to 1 month in advance.
3. This servisse is not Private – in order to reserva a private Transfer please contact us, Remember that small cars can get na access to the sambódromo, only 15 seat Van or bigger.
4. Canceletion can be done up to 60 day prior of the Carnival.
5. Pick up point – The shuttle have pick up point all around Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo. When reserve the Transfer remember to let us know where do you sleep so we can post for you the closest pick up point possible.
6. It’s very important to mention the right Sector, as the par and the impar is needed a whole different shuttle. Rio-Tickets is not responsible for any delay, misunderstanding, and time lost due to writing the wrong Sector at the reservation.
7. For those who pruchuse a VIP Lounge – remember, the service includes shuttles sopplied from the VIP Lounge.
8. The Trasfer out to the show will be done only 1 time. The cliets resposiblity is not to late. Rio-Tickets is not reesposible if the client where late and no refund is possible.
9. The drop off point and pick up point will be the same, all the imapars/pars serctor will be notified uppon arrival by our stuuf where they should be meet our stuuf when wanting to return.
10. 3 diferent hours will be provided for The transfer back: each will be 15 minutes after the finish of the 4th, 5th and 6th (last) samba schools parade. Our representative will wait and direct you back to the bus.
11. The drop off point will be the same as the pick up points.
12. Please be aware – The stadium area is very hard to acces during carnaval, and a lot of traffic jam can cause delays, Rio-Tickets is not responsible to dalays accuring because of this traffic. We always advise for whom that wanted, before the purchase to use the Metro system, which is sometimes less comfortable but usually a bit faster.